admin & Project Assistant...
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative and expanding company.
As an Administrator & Project Assistant, your daily duties will include, but not restricted to:
· Administration and secretarial support to a small office team of 7
· Arranging meetings - room/venue bookings, catering & IT requirements
· Extensive multiple diary management
· Dealing with all AD-hoc administration/projects
· Arranging travel
· Arranging entertainment - lunches. client events etc.
· Stationary and stock ordering
· Collecting timesheet and checking against log
· Maintaining the project documentation and information to provide
control and ensure availability of records and using the relevant corporate Management Information systems.
· Responding to internal requests relating to the project documentation, providing and/or coordinating information for corporate requirements.
· Maintaining awareness of corporate project management procedures, identifying necessary changes required in the control of projects where appropriate.
· Coordinating the planning and scheduling of project management requirements and reviews, liaising with all relevant project team members, managers and customers.
· Bringing forward issues for review, and proposing options/mitigation, to enable accurate forecasting through accurate reporting.
· Supporting the planning, preparing and reviewing of project documentation, bringing forward issues arising for resolution and capturing lessons learned.
· Networking and engaging with other project teams, sharing good practice and lessons learned.
· Engaging with all employees as required, meeting the Company’s aims
To be successful in this role, as an Administration & Project Assistant you must have previous Administration experience with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and able to liaise confidently with customers and suppliers.
· Proven strong secretarial and administration skills gained supporting an office team within design and engineering industry is ideal
· A good working knowledge of word, excel and outlook etc.
· Good personal presentation
· Enthusiasm and passion to learn, progress and get involved.
· We are looking for someone with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, who is able to liaise confidently with customers and suppliers.
· Relevant experience or exposure to a project environment.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Highly self-motivated
· Keen attention to detail
· Strong analytical ability
· Able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
To apply for this role please send us your CV along with a cover letter for the attention of Dino at firstname.lastname@example.org